The Course of the Year Award is an NGCOA program to honor a member demonstrating these criteria:
- exceptional quality of course
- exceptional quality of ownership and management
- outstanding contribution to the community
- significant contribution to the game of golf in area markets
- provides a model operation for peers
Indiana Golf Course Owners Association members are invited to nominate their own course or a colleague's course as the Indiana Golf Course Owners Course of the year. Indiana recognizes both a 9-hole and an 18-hole facility each year.Nomination Application
The Association accepts nominations through July 1, for next year's award. Nominations are voted on by the INGCOA Board of Directors and announced at the INGCOA Annual Conference in November. The winning Indiana golf course will be submitted to the National Golf Course Owners Association for consideration of the coveted NGCOA Golf Course of the Year designation.